- Type of event: in person
- Date: Available most days in January (schedule available on the website)
- Time: two to three hours, time dependent on time booked
- Location: Café Sewciety @ Holy Trinity Church, Clifton Vale, Hotwells, Bristol, BS8 4ST
- Meeting point: full directions & transport links will be sent on receipt of your first booking.
- Cost: from £40
- Booking instructions: book online
‘Maria offers private sewing lessons for beginners or capable sewers in her tranquil sewing space in Hotwells. Why not give it a go!
Maria will supply all the materials you will need for your first few lessons, so it’s a great way to give it a try before spending any money on tools & materials. Her machines are all modern & simple Toyota models.’