- Type of event: in person
- Date: Tuesdays to Sundays
- Time: 11 am – 4 pm
- Location: Claverton Manor, Bath, BA2 7BD
- Meeting point: see visitors guide
- Cost: £7.50, card payment only
- Booking instructions: no booking required
- Special instructions: limited number of 300 visitors each day. The Garden café is for takeaway only with outdoor seating. All visitors must be socially distanced by 2 meters and wear a face covering.
- Catch the U1 from Dorchester St to Univeristy of Bath, and then 15 minute walk/V Cars Bath 01225 464646
‘Located in an area of outstanding natural beauty, this hilltop site is home to the American Museum & Gardens, sporting the beautiful manor house, Claverton Manor, and spectacular views over the Limpley Stoke Valley and River Avon. Step back in time to the Mount Vernon Garden and imagine life in the late 18th century in the garden of George Washington.’
And after walking around the beautiful gardens and visiting the museums, pop by the Garden café for some delicious takeaway treats as well as tea and coffee!