- Type of event: in person
- Date: 24 December 2020
- Time: 1 hour session between 1.30 to 6.15 pm
- Location: 1 Woodland Rd BS8 1TB. BS8 1AU applies on google maps
- Meeting point: main entrance on side of building
- Cost: free
- Booking instructions: this event is now FULLY BOOKED! To place your name on a waiting list, please follow the link provided.
- Special Instructions: Covid regulations apply. Sessions limited to 6 people at a time. Details will be emailed in advance of event and will currently be held in the Chaplaincy gardens, so make sure to wrap up warm.
‘This Christmas, the Chaplaincy team would like to invite students and staff staying in Bristol to join us for an opportunity to share Christmas Treats & Traditions at the Multifaith Chaplaincy Centre.
This event is now FULLY BOOKED!
Book, and place your name on a waiting list. You will be contacted individually, should you be able to visit us for 1 hour between 1.30 to 6.15 pm on Christmas Eve, 24 December to receive your gift bag of special treats and a warm Christmas drink (non-alcoholic), while we catch up on all our Christmas news. If you do not hear back from us before the event, you were unfortunately not successful in joining us this time, but we hope you will be able to join us when we do more in person events in the future, should government guidelines make it possible. To access our online events, please visit the Multifaith Chaplaincy webpage.
The event will be subject to Covid-19 regulations. A maximum of 6 people per session will be allowed. Social distancing will apply, and a mask or face covering is compulsory.